Wednesday 16 October 2013

Japanese cooking and sushi making classes in Miele Gallery


Over the last month I was delighted to receive lots of email queries in relation to my cooking classes. I'm writing this post to keep you all up-to-date. 

I moved my cooking classes from my home in Kildare to Miele Gallery in Citywest, Dublin. This is a great development as it allows me to provide classes to larger groups with better facilities and the location is more accessible for people as Miele Gallery is just off the N7. Please see www.mielegallery.ie for more details. 

If you're interested in attending one of my classes please send an email to fionasjapanesecooking@gmail.com. 

I'm currently taking bookings for my next two scheduled classes in Miele:
- Wednesday November 20th 2013 (6:30 - 8:30 pm)
- Wednesday December 11th 2013 (6:30 - 8:30 pm)

If these dates don't suit you please contact me as depending on demand I may be able to accommodate additional bookings. I also provide customised classes for corporate or personal groups and team building events.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...